Thursday 1 November 2012

Quando você chegou - Flávio Venturini. I enjoy this guy's music. I recorded a guitar in one song from an album he made ​​for EMI-ODEON in Rio de Janeiro. I was living in Belém do Pará when he called me asking to join the session. They sent a plane ticket, accommodation in a hotel and paid for. Major record labels have it. I had previously played with him here in POA, in São Paulo, also stayed at his house in Belo Horizonte and some days in a house in the hills in a place close to São Paulo where his band at the time, the 14 Bis rehearsed. In the mean time between the invitation and the recording my father passed away, then I did not have much to do in Belem and decided to go back to the South, where the rest of my family was. After the recording I continued trip to POA.

No comments:

Post a Comment